I went for a walk alone last week. The day was good weather. So, I suddenly wanted to walk. When I was walking, I arrived at a park. This park's name is Tsusima Park. It was a big park. There is a tree-lined road and it is a very good place to wark. The tree was still a little red and beautiful. I felt the end of autumn and the arrival of winter. If you like walking, I recommend this park.
Last weekend, I went to lunch with my family. I wanted to eat something cold because this day was very hot. So, I ate chilled Chinese noodles . It was very delicious! I was happy because I always wanted to eat this. I ate this in 'Gyoza no osyo' . I went there for the first time. I want to eat again!
I watched Tonarino Kaibutsu Kun in Hulu. This is a school romance movie. The main character is Masaki Suda and Tao Tsutiya. This movie was released in 2018. I have wanted to watch it for a long time. I like suspence movie, so I watched romance movie for the first time in a long time. I was surprised that shooting location was my friend's university. I envy that frind.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除I like chocolate.
削除So I want to try SNICKERS.
I like this because it’s so sweet!
返信削除